Lemon Vanilla Protein Slice•
Posted on September 02 2020
- 60g Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean ⠀
- 85g Rolled oats
- 10ml Coconut oil
- 125g Almond butter/peanut butter⠀
- 15g Honey ⠀
- 50ml Almond milk ⠀
- 1 Zest of Lemon
- 60-80ml Lemon Juice ⠀
- 5-10ml teaspoon of vanilla essence ⠀
- Salt, pinch ⠀⠀
1 teaspoon cinnamon ⠀
Coconut (you will need to add additional liquid to balance ratios)⠀
30g White chocolate ⠀
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend - Add additional lemon juice or water if required ⠀
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Pour mixture into pan, press formally with spatula or the back of a spoon⠀
Freeze for a minimum of 1 hour before slicing into 12 servings. ⠀
⠀Best kept in the freezer.
Raspberry White Cho...
Guilt Free Raspberry White Chocolate Banana Bread This Guilt Free Healthy Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is an easy ...Read More
Lemon Vanilla Prote...
INGREDIENTS 60g Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean ⠀ 85g Rolled oats 10ml Coconut oil 125g Almond butter/peanut butter⠀ 15g Honey ⠀...Read More
Chocolate Mint Prot...
INGREDIENTS 60g Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean 85g Rolled oats 15ml Coconut oil 125g Almond butter/peanut bu...Read More